North Ridge's Response TO COVID-19
Updated November 30, 2020
OUR SHOW HOMES In REGINA & AREA ARE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
North Ridge continues to monitor the risks associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are taking the responsible and necessary precautionary measures to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and other stakeholders.
North Ridge Show Homes are open for in-person meetings, by appointment. To create a safe environment, physical distancing and other safety protocols will be practiced during all in-person appointments.
These protocols include:
- We will ask you to complete our Show Home Client Waiver prior to entering the Show Home. This ensures we can provide contact tracing to health authorities if needed.
- Masks always need to be worn to ensure we are all safe when viewing our amazing Show Home.
- Only one viewing party at a time is in effect, the Sales Consultant reserves the right to limit the number of individuals allowed to view at one time to maintain proper social distancing.
- The lights will all be on, all interior doors open, closet and cabinet doors open so you don’t have to worry about touching switches and handles.
- Washrooms are not available for use.
- We have hand sanitizer, paper towels and a dedicated garbage disposal present before you enter and exit the Show Home.
- The Sales Consultant will maintain appropriate 2-meter distancing, while opening and closing any additional access points, door or cupboards that requires touch.
- We perform a final sanitizing cleaning after each visitor has left the Show Home, so you can have confidence in a safe environment.
We also encourage you connect with us online or book a virtual appointment. Our consultants and sales staff can be contacted by email, phone, or face-to-face via video.
You can also explore our homes on our website through video tours, floor plans and photography.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best homeowner experience while ensuring you a safe environment.
The North Ridge Team
Mandatory Masks & FACE COVERINGS
Effective Friday, November 6, the Province has announced non-medical masks will be required in all indoor public spaces. The public health order will be in place for minimum 28 days.
General Health and Safety Precautions
- Our staff are encouraged to stay home if they are sick and to self-isolate if they are showing symptoms, have had close contact with someone infected or have recently traveled outside of Canada.
- We’re are following a very strict cleaning procedure, ensuring that common surface areas in our Show Homes & Colour Room are disinfected often.
- Staff have been directed to maintain a distance of 6 feet in all interactions, meetings and appointments.
Showhomes & Colour Room
- All show home visitors and customers are asked to clean and sanitize their hands.
- If you are sick or have traveled recently, we ask you not to visit our show homes.
- We are only holding one appointment with one party at a time in our colour room and show homes.
- All field staff are encouraged to limit the distance to customers and trade partners by 6 feet.
- All field staff are encouraged to wear masks.
- All homes are thoroughly disinfected prior to possession.
TO OUR HOMEOWNERS
There is no higher priority to our entire North Ridge Family than the well-being of our Customers, Team members and Trade Partners. It’s important for us all to work smarter and more consciously with you during the coronavirus (COVID-19).
To keep our clients, visitors, and staff safe, effective Thursday, March 19 we’ve closed our corporate office to the public until further notice following the guidance and advice from the various global and provincial health agencies.
Our show homes will be open by appointment with new sanitation measures and procedures. As a safety measure, we will be pre-screening all visitors and appointments via a questionnaire to do our part in protecting each other.
For your convenience, we will offer digital tours either by 3D walkthrough on our website, as well as digital document procedures for customers who wish to have alternative options to a face-to-face meeting.
Our office will still be available by phone, email, website and social media channels to answer any questions you may have during our regular business hours.
Delivery of New Homes
We are committed to keeping you fully informed on the progress of you new home build through utmost transparency. We have been experiencing some delays in building materials, and we are carefully monitoring the situation. We will proactively keep you apprised of updates about your new home. Also, for your peace of mind, we thoroughly disinfect all homes before you move in.
Thank you for your patience and trust as we work through these challenges together.
The North Ridge Team
GOT A QUESTION?
Have some questions about our COVID-19 procedures? Our knowledgeable team is here to help!