PARTNER WITH NORTH RIDGE
At North Ridge we recognize you’ve spent time fostering a relationship with your client and you would like to continue to represent them through the process of building or purchasing a new North Ridge home. Below you will find the 6 easy steps that each realtor must follow in order to partner with North Ridge and be eligible to receive commissions on our listings:
To complete a registration the following guidelines must be followed:
- All new client registrations must be done in person, prior to any contact with a North Ridge Representative.
- Our representative will provide you (the Realtor) with the registration form to make you eligible for a referral.
- Your client cannot have already visited our show homes, or have contacted our team for information within the past 90 days - prior to you registering them.
- A client is unable to register the realtor acting on their behalf, you must be present on the initial visit with your client. If you are not present with your client, you are not eligible for referral and we will not accept a registration via phone call or email.
- A realtor registration is only valid after it has been verified that the clients are not already registered with our own representatives. If your client has been registered and contacted in our CRM software within the past 90 days you are not eligible for a referral.
- The Realtor
Client Registration agreement must be completed in its entirety with your signature and the date and must be present at initial visit. Any incomplete registrations will not be valid until completed. North Ridge is not responsible in any capacity should you have a buyer brokerage agreement with a client of North Ridge. The agreement is between you and your client, please do not involve or contact North Ridge regarding such agreements that North Ridge is not a part of.
Commission amounts are preset, non-negotiable and are available from the North Ridge Sales Consultant. We will not increase a sale price to facilitate a higher commission payout for a Realtor. For MLS-listed homes please refer to the active listing.
- North Ridge
Our Sales Consultant will complete and process the purchase agreement and all necessary contracts. The customer will receive copies of all documentation.
All contracts must be executed within ninety (90) days of prospect/agent registration, otherwise become null and void.
Payment is issued 30 Days after the customer takes occupancy of their new home. Payment will be forwarded directly to your brokerage.
Yes, but only if you were present for the initial meet and greet with our representatives.
If you were not present for the initial meet and greet with your client, we cannot validate that you generated the referral. Your client would have been registered as a North Ridge prospect with our Representative and you are not eligible for a referral.
If your client has already been registered in our CRM software they are already a North Ridge prospect. Their business has been generated through the efforts of our marketing and our Representatives. We cannot validate that you indeed referred their business if a registration is not completed prior to their contact with our team.
No, to be considered a referral, the referred prospect cannot have had previous contact with agents of North Ridge. North Ridge reserves the right to decline referral registrations if all conditions are not met.
Yes, if the home is listed on MLS.
No, if the home is not listed on MLS, all paperwork must be completed by a North Ridge agent.
You are expected to accompany your client to all site visits, scheduled meetings and closing appointments.