About North Ridge
- 2018 Avid Diamond Award – Highest Customer Ratings in Canada for Multi-Family
- 2017 Best Townhouse over 1200 sq.ft. - Merlot Three Townhomes
- 2017 Customer Satisfaction Award - Multi Family Builder
- 2017 Avid Gold Award - Highest Customer Rating in Saskatchewan for Production
- 2016 Best Semi Detached Home - McClelland 22 Duplexes
- 2016 Best Town House (1-2 Stories) - Tamarack Pointe Condominiums
- 2015 Customer Choice Award for Multi-Family Builder
- 2015 Avid Diamond Award- Highest Customer Ratings in Canada for Multi-Family
- 2015 Best Townhouse (3-4 stories) - Paramount Condominiums
- 2015 Avid Gold Award- Highest Customer Ratings in Saskatchewan for Multi-Family
- Platinum Service Award for the past 34 years from Saskatchewan New Home Warranty
- 30 year membership milestone in Saskatchewan from RRHBA
North Ridge Development Corporation has a long history of building Saskatchewan family’s dreams. We have been leaders in the Regina home market for over 15 years and in Saskatchewan for over 30 years. The first house we ever built, a bungalow in Saskatoon, still stands today as a testament to our commitment to quality.
North Ridge is a family business. The company was founded by Walter Mah in 1982 as a part-time business and has grown to become Saskatchewan’s number 1 home builder. Mah family members continue to be active in the company to this day. We understand that our customers are not just buying a house – they are buying a home.
Through our decades of consulting with customers, we have become experts at designing and building entire neighbourhoods with housing options for any budget. We have become skilled at developing options for any taste which makes the process of designing your dream home fast and easy. From foundation to finish, North Ridge builds quality.
We are a Saskatchewan business that believes in investing in Saskatchewan. When you buy with us, your money is staying here in the province and helping to pay the wages of local trades people.
Our investment in Saskatchewan goes beyond our business. We believe in giving back to the community and are extensively involved in charities throughout the province. We have been long-time strong supporters of Telemiracle, the Regina Rams, the Regina Thunder, and have donated in excess of $100,000 to Habitat for Humanity Regina.
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
Thank you for allowing North Ridge Development the opportunity to present our home developments products and services to you and your family. You have my assurance that the North Ridge sales professionals are dedicated to providing all of our valued customers with the best service possible.
Wally Mah, President,
North Ridge Development Corporation