IF YOU THINK ALL BUILDERS ARE THE SAME, THINK AGAIN.
EXPERIENCE THE NORTH RIDGE DIFFERENCE
North Ridge Development Corporation has a long history of building Saskatchewan family’s dreams. We are celebrating our 20th year of operation in Regina and have been a leader in the Saskatchewan housing market for over 35 years. The first house we ever built, a bungalow in Saskatoon, still stands today as a testament to our commitment to quality.
North Ridge is a family business. Our company was founded by Walter Mah in 1982 as a part-time business and it has since grown to become Saskatchewan’s number one home builder. Mah family members still continue to be active in the company to this day.
We believe a new home is the foundation to the picture of how life should and can be. It promises the future and frames your past. To us, the idea of a home goes way beyond construction, service or design. It's the very cornerstone of your life's dreams and ambitions. That's why we're deeply committed to the success of each and every customer's new home, down to the smallest detail.
Through our decades of consulting with customers, we have become experts at designing and building entire neighbourhoods with housing options for any budget. With an emphasis on innovative light-filled open plan designs, we have become skilled at developing options for any taste and have streamlined our home building process to be accomodating, simple and stress-free.
Uncompromising respect for our customers is at the heart of everything we do, from the first board raised to handing over the keys. The North Ridge team takes great pride in the fact that our homes deliver on quality and experience.
BUILDING SASKATCHEWAN, SINCE 1982.
We are a Saskatchewan business that believes in investing in Saskatchewan. When you buy with us, your money is staying here in the province and helps to pay the wages of local trades people.
Our investment in Saskatchewan goes beyond our business. We believe in giving back to the community and are extensively involved in charities throughout the province. We have been long-time strong supporters of Telemiracle, the Regina Rams, the Regina Thunder, and have donated in excess of $100,000 to Habitat for Humanity Regina.
REGINA & REGION HOMEBUILDER AWARDS
- 2019 New Home Under $299,999 - The Mills Condominiums
- 2019 New Home $300,000 - $399,999 - 19 South Duplexes
- 2019 Customer Satisfaction Award - Medium Volume Builder
- 2018 Best Townhouse under 1200 sq.ft - Silver Oak Condominium Bungalows
- 2018 Best Townhouse over 1200 sq.ft. - Silver Oak Condominium Townhomes
- 2017 Best Townhouse over 1200 sq.ft. - Merlot Three Townhomes
- 2016 Best Semi Detached Home - McClelland 22 Duplexes
- 2016 Best Town House (1-2 Stories) - Tamarack Pointe Condominium Townhomes
- 2015 Best Townhouse (3-4 stories) - Paramount Condominiums
- 30 year membership milestone in Saskatchewan from RRHBA
SASKATCHEWAN NEW HOME WARRANTY AWARDS
- 2017 Customer Satisfaction Award - Multi Family Builder
- 2015 Customer Choice Award for Multi-Family Builder
- Platinum Service Award for the past 34 years
AVID RATINGS CANADA
- 2019 AVID Diamond Award - Highest Customer Ratings in Canada for Multi-Family
- 2018 AVID Diamond Award – Highest Customer Ratings in Canada for Multi-Family
- 2017 AVID Gold Award - Highest Customer Rating in Saskatchewan for Production
- 2015 AVID Diamond Award- Highest Customer Ratings in Canada for Multi-Family
- 2015 AVID Gold Award- Highest Customer Ratings in Saskatchewan for Multi-Family
IT'S ALL IN THE ACCOLADES. THREE TIME WINNER OF CANADA'S BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
AVID Diamond Award is the highest measurement of excellence with the residential building industry.
MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
"Thank you for allowing North Ridge Development the opportunity to present our home developments products and services to you and your family. You have my assurance that the North Ridge sales professionals are dedicated to providing all of our valued customers with the best service possible."
Wally Mah, President,
North Ridge Development Corporation